JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Real Estate Stalking | Charleston

July 11, 2017

My new favorite online hobby is to stalk real estate in some of my favorite cities like Charleston, South Carolina.  I've always loved Charleston the most.  I was unbelievably lucky enough to live among these gorgeous and historic homes while in college.  I certainly didn't appreciate the old oak flooring, soaring ceilings, and excess fireplaces when I was 19.  Oh to get to live in a home like this again---even if it did come with the 8 roommates :)

4 Elliott Street
Charleston, SC

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. I too, enjoy trolling real estate online. Particularly to see how the homes are decorated. This one is a beauty-thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could live anywhere in the US it would most definitely be Charleston- if only they had jobs in my career field!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk